Flower cards for Doodlebug Design

Sunday, July 16, 2023

I love Doodlebug's rainbow colors and the new Petite Prints are just so versatile and easy to use. Love it!! Today I decided to create some flowers using the new patterned papers and the dies that were part of the Pretty Kitty collection.


The dies are a bunch of different sized and different shaped flowers, some leaves, a bird and a sentiment. I cut (almost) everything out from 9 different colors of the new Petite Prints, Candy-stripe/Sprinkles and Plaid/Polka Dot. Then I assembled the flowers, layering them the way I liked. 


I gave the birds a cute face and a tiny flower on the head. The sentiment, I cut out of a sheet of the Sprinkle Petite Print in black. 
To make all the flowers even cuter, I used jewels and mini jewels from my Doodlebug stash.

Then I created the card bases using a pink-redish and a peachy color. I cut out rectangles of 6x8inches and folded them to have 3x8 inches cards. As a background for the flowers, I wanted white, so I used the Sprinkle Petite Prints in white and cut out rectangles that were slightly smaller than 3x8 inches. I adhered them to the base using foam tape.


Then I arranged the flowers, and the other elements, on top and adhered them, when I felt happy with the result. 

I love these cute cards and you can use them for whatever you want if you just change the sentiment :)



Thank you so much for stopping by and see you soon.
Have fun creating!!! :)

Youtube / Facebook / Instagram

 


Doodlebug products used:


Petite Prints:

Candy-stripe/Sprinkles, Plaid/Polka Dot
Jewels
Mini Jewels
Pretty Kitty flower die cuts










Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.