Hello Spring layout for Doodlebug Design

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Today I'm sharing a layout with the super cute Spring Garden collection. I was inspired by the rainbow patterned paper of course, I always am... :) 


I love creating color blocking and color matching layouts. So what I did is, I cut apart the stripes of the patterned paper and then ripped off the ends. I ripped off a different size of paper each time, to make the stripes different lengths. Then, I created a weaving style design and adhered the whole piece to my white cardstock.


First I added my photo to the design, after I matted it with a bit op patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad.
Then I went through all the tiny embellishments and started sticking everything that color-matched to the different stripes. I used stickers and enamel dots and jewels.


I also used a Shaker Pop cloud, that I added, overlapping the photo. It's so cute... :)

For my title, I used two words from the Chit Chat die cuts pack. I trimmed the white borders a bit and added it using foam squares.

For the last pop of color, I used my watercolors to splatter some paint.


I think this layout is full of color, (of course...:) and looks soooo happy and fresh. A perfect start into spring. 

Are you excited for spring too? 
I sure am and I hope we'll have a lot of sunny days.

See you soon...





 






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.