At the ball layout for Doodlebug Design

Monday, April 24, 2023

This week we're focusing on Doodlepops and puffy heart stickers at Doodlebug Design.

So I went through my Doodlepops and since, I already needed to use the puffy hearts, I decided to go with some Doodlepop hearts too.

The idea was to use as many hearts as possible... :)


To start, I created a background on a light pink cardstock sheet, using mixed media. I used a huge dauber, grabbed some pink and white acrylic paint and smooshed the color onto the paper, creating this cross design. Then I used my white Montana Marker to splatter some white paint on top.


I wanted to use a black and white photo, because a photo in color, would've probably had many other colors in it and I wanted to stick to this color scheme. So I chose this photo, I took a few years ago, where I'm dressed like a princess...;) I matted it on four different pieces of patterned paper from the LOTS OF LOVE collection and adhered it in the middle of the cross, using foam tape.


I then went ahead and used all of those cute little Doodlepop hearts that I had left. Since I had two packs of those and only used one on a previous layout, I still had nine hearts left. 
Then I took the puffy heart stickers in turquoise, black, white, pink, red and yellow and added a ton of those to the stripes.


The last little detail, was adding some jewels in matching colors. 

That's it :)


I really love the color combo on this layout and of course, I love all the hearts. Any Lisa-layout needs hearts. The more, the better. :)

I hope you like the layout and I wish you a wonderful day.

See you soon,

Youtube / Facebook / Instagram

 


Doodlebug products used:


- Doodlepops from Lots of Love

- 6x6 paper pad from Lots of Love

- Jewels from Lots of Love

- Pink cardstock

- Abigail alpha stickers

- Puffy heart stickers



Other products used:

- Pink and white acrylics













Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.