Tag mini album for Doodlebug Design

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

This week, I was super excited to start working with the new collection called Over the Rainbow. I wasn't sure what I wanted to create but I quickly decided to make a mini album with the tags patterned paper. I already did that with a previous collection, but they are so easy and fun to make, that I decided to make one again.


This album is not a traditional album with photos, but more of a mini book with 31 pages. I called it "31 Days of Luck", where you can find little lucky and positive quotes for each day in March. 

So I started by cutting apart both sheets of the tag patterned paper. Then I arranged the pages the way I wanted them to go into the book. For the cover, I matted it with a piece of patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad, to make it a bit wider than the other pages and then I distressed the edges of all of the pages. 


I took out all of the embellishments from the collection and started to decorate the pages one by one, using some quotes from the Chit&Chat pack and looking some up on Pinterest to write them down with a black pen.
For each page, I then added a number from 1 to 31, using the Alphabet Soup stickers.


I also used a Doodle pop and a Shaker Pop, which I think give the book a lot of dimension and bulk.
I chose a big blue metal ring to attach all of the pages and then I added a few different ribbons from my stash to it.


That's it friends. 
This is a very cool gift for a friend or a family member. You can use positive quotes or also say "thank you". 
You could use it as a memory keeping booklet and add some journaling spots to the back of each card to write down some memories... Lots of options here... :)

I hope you had fun reading through the post.
Wish you a great rest of the week.

Youtube / Facebook / Instagram

 


Doodlebug products used:

Lots of Love collection

Mini paper clips

Alphabet Soup stickers


Other products used:

Metallic ring

Ribbons











Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.