American Crafts Color Pour line

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Hi friends,

This blog post is a little bit different, since I'm not sharing something scrappy but some canvases I made, using the new Color Pour line by American Crafts. 

I was lucky enough to get sent the whole kit to try out... ;)



I really didn't know what to expect and how difficult or easy this would be but I was very excited to start and try this out :) I had seen so many videos of this on Instagram an it looked quite easy to me... but in reality, it wasn't that easy at all... ;)

I had some trouble getting the color everywhere because I thought I didn't need that much color. In fact you need quite some color to get it to spread out on the whole canvas.

Since I didn't want to use up all the color I had and also didn't want to waste all the color that was going to drip down, I didn't use that much color to start with and scraped the color, that dripped on my table, with the palette knife to use it again.

So... in the end it turned out pretty good. I didn't want to leave the canvases like that though, so I used some Maggie Holmes printables that I got on the Maggie Holmes blog and I embellished my canvases a bit.

I hope you like the way  it turned out.











Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Lisa


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.