Sketch friday layout for the HIP KIT CLUB

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Hi friends,

I'm back with a layout I made for sketch friday.
Here's the sketch  Corrie Jones made.



And here's the layout I came up with.



To start, I cut strips from different patterned papers from the main kit and paper kit.
Then I arranged them on the right side of my pink cardstock (cardstock kit), also adding some of the Pretty Little Studio tags (enbellishment kit).  When everything was how I liked it, I adhered it to the paper and added some strips from the Pretty Little Studio washi stickers (main kit).



I absolutely wanted to use this gorgeous flower stamp from Vivki Boutin (color kit). So I stamped a few big, medium and small flowers on a white piece of paper, cut them out and added them to my layout, using foam squares to make them stand out. I placed enamel dots (project life kit) in the centers of almost every flower.



I also used some Pinkfresh Studio enamel shapes (main kit) and gold puffy hearts (embellishment kit) to make everything even more pretty :)



I used a picture from my last birthday which I celebrated two weeks ago. I matted it on a project life card and placed it next to my big embellishment cluster.
I created a tiny cluster on the left side of the picture, doing the same steps as before.
As a title, I used some puffy word stickers from Pinkfresh studio (project life kit) and some blue Pinkfresh Studio alphabet stickers (main kit).



To finish, I placed some Pretty Little Studio die cuts on my page and splattered some pink and black ink.

Thank you for stopping by :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.