Choose happiness and love layout for Pink Paislee

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hi lovely friends,
it's Lisa back on the blog today to share a very yellow layout with you... :)
Image 54
I absolutely wanted to make a layout using the 3D flowers from Paige Evans. I don't really know anymore why I chose to make them all yellow... but I did. I chose papers from different Paige Evans collections and from the Summer Lights collection. I let my silhouette cut everything out and then I started rolling... (are you thinking of the Limp Bizkit song too right now??? :) hahaaa...)
As a background, I thought that they would really pop in front of a pink paper. So I chose one from the Pick-me-up collection. I used it twice. One as a background and one to cut out all those circles behind the flowers.
Image 36
Then I placed the circles on the patterned paper, using a different color in each line. On top of the circles, I placed the flowers, alternating the shapes and sizes.
Image 29
I matted my picture on different patterned papers from the Pick-me-up collection and placed it in between all the flowers.

Image 31
Then I embellished around it, using chipboard stickers from Pick-me-up, that I also used to embellish on the page and as a part for my title. For the other part of the title, I used thickers.
To finish the page, I splattered some white paint on it!
I really hope you like it:)
Thank you for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.