Good Times layout for Doodlebug Design

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

OH, MY, GOD!!! I'm in LOVE with this new Doodlebug collection!!! 

Hello again is an adorable collection with the cutest gold details everywhere, just love it!

So for my first layout I decided to show a bit of (almost) everything, by creating a wreath layout.


This new coral color is just to die for and I wanted to use it as my background.
I was inspired to make a wreath by one of the patterned papers in the collection. It has this cute scalloped mint circle with flowers on it and I decided to cut that out as my base for the wreath.

I used a photo I took in 2019, when I visited the Harry Potter park in Orlando. I matted it with four different patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad. Then I placed it by the wreath and adhered it to it. I added foam squares to the whole thing and added it to the background paper.


Then I used some flower die cuts around the photo and on the opposite side of the photo to create three clusters.

I had SO MUCH fun adding the little embellishments. I used two Doodle Pop butterflies and bent up the wings. I added the GORGEOUS gold Sprinkles, which look like gold half pearls(...so pretty!) to the center of some flowers. 


I added puffy stickers and Jewels.
For my title, I used a die cut form the Chit Chat pack and gold Alphabet Soup stickers. Yes!!! Gold ones... Awwwwww, so beautiful!!

To create dimension, I added some of the embellishments underneath the wreath and some on top. I love how this looks. 


To finish, I splattered some white paint, as almost always...;)

Can't wait to sue this gorgeous collection again and excited to see what I can come up with.

Thx for stopping by,

Youtube / Facebook / Instagram

 


Doodlebug products used:

Hello Again collection


Other products used:

White acrylic marker










Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.