Sending you my Love layout for Doodlebug Design

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day everyone... (even if it was two days ago... we can celebrate love whenever right?:))  I hope you spent a happy day with your loved ones and took cute photos to scrap. 

Well, I was in the mood to use some washi tape for this project... I used washi a lot a few years ago, when I was a planner girl, but I almost never use the washi tapes in the collections lately. I don't really know why... especially the Doodlebug ones are sooo cute! But today, I wanted to use the stamp washi from Lots of Love. It's a wider washi tape and is made in a way that you can rip off individual stamps. I love it.


I wanted to create a grid with dimension using the stamps. So I first cut out a lot of little rectangles from white paper and then I adhered the individual stamps to them, so that they were not sticky anymore and to make them more sturdy. 
I then placed them on my paper in a way that I liked.


I started adhering them to the paper, using liquid glue for some, and foam squares for others, to have different heights and shadows on the layout. I also used two die cut stamps from the Odds&Ends pack and I filled the holes with tiny sticker stamps and enamel stamps and hearts.


When the left side of the layout was done, I matted my photo on a few pieces of patterned paper, distressed the edges and added it to the layout. I then used some of the leftover stamps to create a cluster on the right. I also added a few jewels to the stamps.


For my title, I used a Chit Chat die cut and some Abigail, Sunshine and Alphabet soup alpha stickers. 
To finish it with a pop op color, I added pink splatters. 


I hope you like the layout and are inspired to use this super fun washi tape and the Lots of Love collection too. 

See you soon...

Youtube / Facebook / Instagram

 

 

Doodlebug products used:

Lots of Love collection

Abigail alphas

Sunshine alphas

Alphabet Soup alphas


Other products used:

Pink spray










Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.