Santa Claus is coming layout for Doodlebug Design

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
I hope you all spent beautiful holidays with your loved ones and took tons of photos (which I often forget...) to scrapbook later.
Here's a layout using the new Candy Cane Lane Shadowbox Insert kit and an old photo I took with a friend.


I wanted to create something a bit different with the products of the kit. I decided to make a thick frame and then adding all the stickers onto that. 


I cut out the frame from white cardstock and tried to fit all the stickers from the 12x6 sticker sheet. And I did, I included almost all of them. Then I also added some of the enamel trees and the jewels. 
To make the frame stand out, I scribbled a line all around, with a pencil, and I adhered it to the paper, using foam. 


I matted my photo with different patterned papers and adhered the photo onto the layout. For my title, I used a sentiment from the Chit Chat pack and added letters from the Alphabet Soup puffy alpha stickers in red. 


To add a bit of color, I used my watercolors in pink, yellow, blue and teal, to add around the frame and photo. 

That's pretty much it guys...;)

I hope you like the layout and are looking forward to create your own Christmas layouts, using Candy Cane Lane. 


Have a great week and happy new year! :)

Youtube / Facebook / Instagram

 

 

Doodlebug products used:

Candy Cane Lane Shadowbox kit

Alphabet Soup puffy stickers

Candy Cane lane Chit Chat pack


Other products used:

Watercolors












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.