Day-to-Day collection by Doodlebug Design

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Planning gals... this is something you're really going to like! :) I've been a planner girl for years myself and I love to plan my week, write down my to-dos and just have an overview of what is going on during the current week. I also LOVE to use stickers and cool pens and soooo, this new collection, called Day to Day, is just the right thing for me.

Here's my spread for June. It's my birthday month, so it's my favorite month of course, haha :)


The great thing is, that none of the sheets are dated. They are all blank, so you can use them for whichever month and year you want. The monthly sheets exist in a ton of super pretty Doodlebug colors and they are all dotted, which I think is super cute.


The boxes are all big enough to write down a lot of info, plus they have a grid design, which makes it easy to write into. 


On this photo you can see the sticker sheet with the names of the months and the sticker sheets with the transparent numbers. Then you can buy stickers from whichever collection you like (and there are more than enough for each theme, season, holiday, from Doodlebug ;) and stick away... ;).


For my spread, I used the Bubblegum paper and the stickers from the Seaside Summer collection. I love to use Papermate Flair Pens to write in my calendars or planners.

There are tons of possibilities with this new planning system and I really like it.
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Thank you so much for stopping by,


Youtube / Facebook / Instagram

 

 

Doodlebug products used:


Day to Day months stickers

Day to day calendar number stickers

Day to Day 12x12 bubblegum sheet

Seaside Summer mini icons stickers


Other products used:


Papermate Flair pens










Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.