Love you Friend layout for Doodlebug

Monday, March 7, 2022

Doodlebug cutfiles are just the best for fast and cute layouts :) I LOVE them!

For this layout, I decided to go with three different cutfiles to scrap a photo I took in Hawaii.


So I chose a palm tree cutfile, a pineapple cutfile and a sun cutfile, all from Fun at the Park. After my machine had cut all of the pieces, I assembled them. What I like to do before assembling, is using a dauber and my Distress Oxides to give the pieces more dimension and shadows. 


Then I prepared my background. I used a baby wipe and my Gelatos in pink, yellow and blue to put some color down. Then I used a dauber and white acrylic paint to make some dots and make it look a bit like bokeh. I really love this technique, it's so easy and so cute. I also splattered some white paint on the page.


When the background was dry, I placed all my pieces on it. I matted my photo with four ripped pieces of patterned paper and also placed it on the layout. Since the bottom was a bit naked, I decided to use two ripped strips of a green paper with flowers from the Fairy Garden collection.


Then I went through the flowers from Lots of Love and used a lot of those to decorate my page. I adhered jewels to the centers of the flowers. I really love how that looks.
For my title, I used green Abigail alpha stickers and a blue Chit Chat die cut word. 

This layout came together super fast, thanks to the cutfiles and looks so summery that I can't wait to finally have warm weather again. :) (Today was sunny but freeeeeeeezing cold...)


Thank you so much for stopping by and go check out the amazing Doodlebug cutfiles in the Silhouette Store :)


Facebook
 Instagram YouTube

 

Doodlebug products used:

- Patterned papers from Fairy Garden
- Flower die cuts from Lots of Love
- Abigail alpha stickers
- Colored Cardstock
- Jewels
- Cutfiles: 
FUN AT THE PARK
- Sunshine

Other products used:

- Gelatos
Distress Oxides





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.