MINI ALBUM for Doodlebug Design

Monday, March 7, 2022

Do you ever go through a collection and see one of the papers and then immediately know what you want to do with it? Well that happened to me with this project... :) I knew right away what I wanted to create with the tags patterned paper and how I wanted it to look...


This was a super easy project because you have the inside pages of the mini album, by just cutting apart the tags patterned paper sheet... So after I did that, I measured the tags to see how big my cover and back would need to be.

Then I cut out the necessary piece of paper from that pretty pink hearts patterned paper and also two rectangular pieces of chipboard, to have a sturdy cover and back. I put everything together and folded the long rectangular piece in two spots to create the cover, spine and back. 


To make the inside prettier and hide the chipboard, I added a piece of floral paper, after sandwiching a piece of glitter tulle between chipboard and patterned paper to have something to close the album shut in the end. 


To add the pages inside the album, I used a metal ring and hot-glued it to the back piece of the album. I then added all of the tags that I had previously decorated with all the prettiness of die-cut pieces, stickers, Doodle-Pops, enamel dots... 

Here are some of the pages...







At the back of each tag, you can add photos and text. 

The last step was decorating the cover and adding some beads and a tassel...



To embellish the cover, I used some of the flowers form the die-cuts that I layered and added a tiny pompom on top. I also used the word LOVE YOU from one of the Doodle-Pops. 
Then I took an elastic string in pink and added beads and charms. I wrapped it around the spine three times and made a knot on the inside of the album. 

I also made a tassel using the same beads and charms and attached it to the metal ring.



I really love how cute it looks.

Even if Valentine's Day is over, that doesn't mean we can't say "I love you" anymore right? And this is a super cute gift for everyone to whom you want to tell you love them.

Thank you so much for stopping by... LOVE YOU guys... ;)


Facebook
 Instagram YouTube

 

Doodlebug products used:


Lots of Love collection


Other products used:


Beads and charms

Elastic string

Pompoms

Metallic chain

Metallic ring

Glitter tulle












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.