Mini album for PINK PAISLEE

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Hi friends,
it's Lisa back on the blog today sharing a new mini album.
Image 56
Before I start... You see this super pretty and colorful paper in the background? That's from the brand new Paige Evans collection called Horizon. You should definitely check out the new collection, it's the prettiest ever!!! When I made the mini album though, I didn't have the whole Horizon collection yet, so I used the beautiful Whimsical collection for this one.
Image 58
To start I created a base to put my inserts in. I used cardboard to make it very sturdy and give it the shape of a classic album. Since I'm not that good at explaining the whole process of making this, I will add a few pictures. :)
First I cut the cardboard and adhered it to the patterned paper I chose for the cover and back. The paper I chose is one of my favorites from the whole collection. I loooove those cute colorful hearts on the white background.
Image 66
I used very strong adhesive so that nothing would fall apart later.
Then I also adhered all the edges to the back of the cardboard. To hide the cardboard on the inside, I adhered another piece of paper over it.
Image 67
Then I used my Crop-a-dile to pierce a few holes and attach some eyelets, which I wanted to use to thread my elastics into.
Image 68
While attaching the elastics, I added some pearls and the super cute heart and butterfly charms from Paige's Turn the Page and Whimsical collections, to the elastics. Love how it turned out :)
Image 69
Then I created a lot of pages for my album and inserted them like you would in a TN. For the inserts I didn't only use patterned paper. I also added some vellum, acetate, little pocket pages and some tissue paper.
Image 70
The album is about my favorite layouts of 2018. Since the album is square, I printed my images a tiny bit smaller than the size of the album so that the would fit perfectly in it. I added them to most of the pages. The rest of the pages, I decorated using the beautiful embellishments of the collection, like ephemera, stickers, thickers, foam thickers, puffy stickers, paper clips, enamel shapes, sequins,...
Image 71
This collection was perfect to scrap my favorite layouts, since it has a lot of crafty and art-like embellishments, like pencils, pens, brushes, palettes, paint tubes, glue bottles... I think those are the cutest and make the album perfect. :)
Image 64
Image 65
Image 63
I really hope you like this kind of album and are inspired to create one for yourself! :)
Image 62
Image 60
Thank you for stopping by :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.