Live Life in Different Colors layout for Pink Paislee

Friday, June 22, 2018

Hi friends,
this week is all about Summer... I don't know about you, but I've waited impatiently for summer... We've had a really long and cold winter in Luxembourg and now it's finally warm and I can wear my favorite dresses...:)
This is the layout I created
Live life 1
Maybe it doesn't look like it, but it took me almost 4 hours to make this layout... For this project, I used 6x6 paper pads from Pick.me-upConfetti WishesTurn the pageSummer Lights and Wild Child.
To start I took a white 12x12 sheet of paper. I drew these paisley kind of shapes and patterns... drops, hearts, circles... I only filled two sides of the paper, so half of the sheet. When I was happy with how it looked, I started by cutting out the first big shape with my exacto knife. I used the shape to create two identical pieces out of patterned paper. Then I placed my "stencil" on a new sheet of white paper, I placed one of the patterned paper pieces, in the whole, then I turned the stencil around and placed the second piece in the whole. To make the shape stand out, I used foam squares.
Live life 2
I proceeded to the second shape. Cut out, use it as a guide two create two pieces out of patterned paper and place them on my page, using the stencil to find the right placement.
Image 26
I did this for every little piece, except the circles. When I was done, I used watercolors to paint the circles.
For my title, I used chipboard stickers from Summer Lights and Wild child and foam thickers from Pick-me-up. I don't know if it makes sense, but I have a t-shirt that says 'Live life in different colors' and I thought this was very cool, so I changed it a bit for this layout and wrote 'Live summer in different colors'. :)
Live life 4
I matted my photo on some pieces of patterned paper and placed it on the bottom left corner of the page.
Live life 3
Then I used ephemera piecescardstock stickers and puffy stickers from Wild Child and some flower stickers from the Paige Evans sticker book.
A few green and pink splatters finished the page.
I really like how it turned out. This was in fact my second layout for this assignment, I wasn't really happy with the first one I made, haha, typical! This one I love... It screams summer and is so colorful and happy.
Thank you for stopping by
Lisa

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.