Embrace all good vibes layout for PINK AND PAPER

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Hi friends, it's Lisa on the blog today.

I'm sharing another layout I made with the dreamy Hawthorne collection by Heidi Swapp.


To start I used the inner parts of the cutfile flowers I used in the first layout I made with this collection. I thought they could be used to make new flowers. So I used these pieces of paper and adhered them on pink cardstock. Then I cute the flowers out and stitched over them with purple thread. 


As a background I used the black and white patterned paper. I had a second sheet of this paper. I cut off a stripe of that one and adhered it to my page with the stripes going in the opposite direction. 

Then I stitched around the whole page with that same purple thread. 
I cut out all the big flowers from the patterned papers and placed them on my layout. Then I placed the stitched ones, I created before, on the page too, creating kind of a diagonal design.

I chose a picture I took on my last vacation. I matted it on patterned paper and rounded the corners. Then I placed it on the page, in between all the flowers.

As a title I used four words from the double sided foam stickers. I coated them with glitter, creating an ombre effect. 

I also used a big flower, I created some weeks before for another assignment. I still had the flower lying on my desk and I thought that it would fit perfectly. To make that flower, I used papers from Dear Lizzy collections.

I finished the layout by adding some of the clear stickers and pieces of ephemera and by adding gold splatters all around.

I really hope you like it. I had to step out of my comfort zone with these colors, but I think that I did pretty good.

Thank you
Lisa


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.