Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Ohhhh, how I love to make Easter projects!!! Heheeeee, always so cute and fun! This week, I decided to make a bunny-mini-album in rainbow colors... :)


Before deciding what I was going to do, I checked out all my Doodlebug cutfiles. I saw this fun little bunny and first thought of making a layout... but then I changed my mind and decided to make a mini album. Since I have a lot of 12x12 patterned papers from Doodlebug, with cool patterns and in all of the rainbow colors (called Petite Prints), I wanted to use rainbow colors for my pages. 


So I chose all of my papers and then used them with my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the shapes. The cover is made from the bunny cutfile with all of the tiny pieces to make the bunny. For the pages, I only cut out the outline of the bunny. To give a bit of interest to the pages, I created little pockets out of vellum, I also machine-stitched around all of the pages and I distressed the edges a bit.


On the cover, I hand-stitched all around the bunny, I love how that looks. :) I also added enamel sprinkles to the carrot, flower stickers to the bunny's head and a flower sticker to its belly. The flowers are from the Lots of Love collection. 

Then came the fun part of going from page to page and adhering photos and all kinds of embellishments. I used stickers, enamel shapes, Doodlepops and Chit Chat die cuts from last year's Easter collection called Hippity Hoppity. 

Take a look at the pages.











I put die cuts in my little vellum pockets, but of course, you can also put photos in there or hide little notes behind the die cuts. :) 

I also needed a charm tassel... I created this one in my last workshop with my girls... :) love the pink chicken...:)

This project was great to showcase the amazingly beautiful patterned papers of the Petite Prints collections. The colors are so vibrant and the patterns so fun. LOOOOOVE! :) 
Oh, I almost forgot... did you see that I also used the paper to put a bit of color in all of the bunnies ears? Heheee, cute right?

Hope you like my little mini and I wish everyone a wonderful Easter Day! 


Facebook
 Instagram YouTube


Doodlebug products:

Hippity Hoppity collection

Floral stickers from Lots of Love

Petite Prints:

6087 Ladybug Floral-Graph

5058 Mandarin Swiss Dot

6117 Lemon Dot-Stripe

5433 Citrus Gingham-Linen

6095 Limeade Floral-Graph

5065 Pistachio Swiss-Dot

6123 Bubbleblue Dot-Stripe

5439 Blue Jean Gingham-Linen

6101 Orchid Floral-Graph

5053 Bubblegum Swiss Dot

6108 Cupcake Dot-Stripe

Cutfile: D-353139


Other products used:

Charm tassel

Embroidery thread in teal

Binder ring in teal

Vellum









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.