Oh baby! layout for BELLA BLVD

Monday, April 20, 2020

Hey scrappy friends,
it's Lisa back on the blog to share this new layout with you! :)

Image 149

I hope you're all well and having as much time to be creative, as I am :)
Today's layout is inspired by the monthly mood board.

86173576_3477356005670137_3401477819119697920_n

I was inspired by the pink stripes, the eggs, the title and the colors of the cake. For this layout, I mainly used the Bella Besties papers. I decided to create stripes in light pink, darker pink, blue and yellow. I cut out the four stripes and adhered them to my white, 12x12 cardstock sheet. Then I machine-stitched the borders and distressed the edges.

Image 14

I used a flower stamp and the coordinating die to create all the cute flowers from the same papers. I created my title with my silhouette machine. I chose a font, wrote "Oh baby!" and cut it out from a darker pink paper from Bella Besties. I also cut it out from white paper with a slight offset so that I could place it underneath the pink paper, creating a frame.

Image 17

I matted my photo with black patterned paper from Bella Besties and adhered it to my layout, using foam tape. Then I placed down all of the flowers in a way that I liked and used enamel dots in the centers of some of them. To give my layout even more interest, I paper-pieced a cute bunny with a bow, that I placed next to the photo.

Image 16

Then I adhered my title with tiny foam squares and wrote the rest of the title, using the black Florence alpha. I also used some hearts from the same Alpha sheet to scatter around the layout and create a balance with the black of the letters. To finish, I splattered some color-matching inks.

Image 18

I really hope you like the layout and are inspired to create a layout using only Bella Besties papers. :)
See you soon!

Lisa

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.