Splendid Friends - HIP KIT CLUB

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Hey friends,

today I'm sharing a very fun and colorful fall wreath I created with an exclusive October HKC cutfile😃
I chose the leaves cutfile because I love making wreaths. I cut the leaves out of different colors of cardstock from the Cardstock Kit. Then I slightly changed the cutfile, so that I would only have the contoures of the leaves. This way I could back my leaves very fast without having to hand-cut everything. I used different patterned papers to back the leaves. What I love about the colors is that they are very bold and saturated and I also love having some brown, which, let's be honest, we almost never use on our layouts... 😄
I added the title, some enamel dots and some exclusive embellishments and I was done! 

Let me know if you like it, see you soon! 
😘


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.