Home Sweet home album with Hello Again collection for Doodlebug Design

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

This week, I allowed myself a small break from Christmas scrapping and used the wonderful and one of my favorite Doodlebug collections ever, Hello Again, with the Home Sweet Home house album. 


This could be such a cool gift for friends and family that just moved into their new house or to document the first year in a new house or a special occasion that happened in the house. The vibes of the Hello Again collection are sooo happy and fun and like I said a few times already, I LOVE all the gold in it. 


To make the cutting of the pattern papers for the pages easier and faster this time, I created cutfiles and let my Silhouette do the cutting work :) 

For the curtains, I just cut out triangles and adhered them to the back of the windows. I also used hanging flower pot stickers to add behind the windows, looks cute... :) 


As a tassel, I added shimmering tulle to one of the binding rings, (which I replaced by teal ones, btw... :) and I also added two little charms.


Let's take a peek into the album...


Some journaling spots and die cuts...


A piece of the lovely gold dotted acetate...






For the pages of the album, I tried to use a bit of all the kinds of embellishments. I also cut out a page from the acetate sheet with the gold polka dots. 
I love the page with the dimensional butterflies and the pink one with all the stickers around the borders.

I added some tulle on two of the pages, which I think looks so cute. 

I always need to think of leaving some space for the photos, otherwise I would never stop decorating and wouldn't have any pages left for photos... ;)

Try making your own house album, it's so much fun!

See you soon...

Youtube / Facebook / Instagram

 

 

 Doodlebug products used:


Home Sweet Home Album

Hallo Again collection


Other products used:


Tulle

Binding rings

Black pen
















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.