Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Fun at the park... That's what I had last week, when I visited Disneyland Paris after 3 years. Normally, I go there a few times every year... but I really didn't want to have a half-good experience, wearing a mask... :)) So after my trip, I decided to make a layout, with one of the photos I took on that trip :)


To start, I went through my Fun at the Park collection and decided to use the paper with the film strips. I also wanted to use the paper frills in red and yellow. So I cut out three film strips and cut out some of the parts with the "images" (white parts), to be able to back them with little cute pictures from the collection. After doing that, I adhered two frills on each side of the main strip. I think that looks super cool. 


As a background I used a super light pink cardstock from Bazzil. I also had two mickey heads left, that I cut out of patterned paper, from a previous layout. I decided to stitch a border on those and use them on the layout. I matted my photo with a few pieces of patterned paper and then I placed all the elements on the page to see how I wanted everything to look.


Then I adhered everything in place, using liquid glue and foam squares, to have different dimensions. I also added some more paper frills behind the film strips. Since the left side of the layout is a lot more clean and naked, I decided to add some distressed look to the mickey heads. I used a blue and black gelato and a dauber to rub some dark color onto them. 


I went through all of the embellishments and chose some die cut pieces from the Chit&Chat pack and from the Odds&Ends pack. I also decided to use the camera shaker pop.


A few Jewels here and there and the layout was done :)

I love those Mickey colors, and of course they match my photo perfectly.

I hope you've been having some good times in parks lately and have taken some cool photos to scrap and use your Fun at the Park collection.

See you soon, 


Facebook
 Instagram YouTube

 

Doodlebug products used:


Fun at the Park collection


Other products used:

Pink cardstock from Bazzil

Gelatos

Emroidery thread 












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.