Teeny tiny cute mini books using Lots of Love collection from Doodlebug Design

Monday, January 31, 2022

Are you a sucker for cuteness too... ? Everything mini sized is cute, right? :) 

For this project, I created the teeny tiniest thing I've ever done... super small coptic books using the envelope die in the Lots of Love collection. 


When I saw the envelope dies in the collection, I was sold! I knew I needed to create something with them. I love to create coptic books and so I thought, it could be a cool idea to create super small ones. 


So to start, I used the die to cut out 12 envelopes from different patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad.  Then I also cut out a few patterned paper rectangles and folded them to have "pages" to include in the album too. 


I then used embroidery thread and used the book binding technique to make coptic books out of the envelopes and pages. I also added some beads to the spine. 


To each envelope, I added some tiny tags and notes, I cut out from the 6x6 paper pad. I decorated the front with doodle pops, enamel shapes and stickers. I think they turned out super cute!!! :) They're such a sweet little gift for friends for Valentine's Day :)


I hope you like my cute mini books and are inspired to create some too. 


Thank you for stopping by,

see you soon,



Facebook
 Instagram YouTube


Doodlebug products used:


Lots of Love collection



Other products used:


Beads

Embroidery thread











Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.