Hippity Hoppity collection by Doodlebug

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Who's excited for spring and Easter and pastel and everything bright and fun? Definitely me!! :)

Here's my first layout using Hippity Hoppity, the new Doodlebug Easter collection. 

For this layout, I wanted to use the collection, without using too many Easter items. So to start, I created a circle with my gelatos, using pink, green, yellow and orange. While I was doing that, I let my Silhouette cut out some Doodlebug cutfiles. I used some different leaves and a tiny flower included in a tree cutfile. Before placing everything on the circle, I sprinkled it with white acrylic paint.



Then I placed all my leaves and my flowers down, creating a wreath. I love all the cute colors. I used some patterned papers form the 6x6 Hippity Hoppity Paper Pad and also some from the Dot-Stripe petite prints 6x6 paper pad. 



Then I used the Jewels to put in the centers of the little flowers. I didn't put one in all of them, but a lot of them. I also used some of the glitter sprinkles, tiny hearts from the mini icon stickers, flowers and a sun from the die cut pieces and the "Hop On" doodle-pop.

The photo I used is one I took last year, during one of the workshops I held at my house. I matted it on leftover pieces of patterned paper and placed it next to the wreath. 



For the title, I used  die-cuts from the Chit-Chat icons and pink Abigail Alphas. I finished the layout by sprinkling gold paint all over. 


Thank you so much for stopping by, see you very soon! :)




Doodlebug products:

Hippity Hoppity collection
Dot-stripe rainbow petite prints 6x6 paper pad
Cutfiles:

Other products:
Faber Castel Gelatos











Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.