Happy Sunshine layout for HipKitClub

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Hi scrappy friends,
it's Lisa back on the blog and today I'm sharing this fun moodboard inspired layout with you.

The moodboard is from Audrey Yeager.

I chose to go with the three colors we got in the Color Kit, so orange, yellow and teal andthe circles and the cute little flowers from the moodboard.
So to start I used a white sheet of cardstock (cardstock kit) and with the pearl texture paste from Vicky Boutin, we got a few months ago, I created some texture using stencils, that we also got in past color kits. Since I wanted to use the three colors, I created three different stripes with the texture paste. One with tiny flowers, one with bigger flowers and one with polka dots.

As soon as the paint was dry, I mixed some of the Pinkfresh Studio liquid watercolors (Color kit) with some white paint and water and painted over those three sections with a wide brush.
I cut off a third inch border from all around the page and placed it on a black and white patterned paper (Paper kit) to create a cool frame. Also, since the pictures were in black and white, I wanted to come back with some black and white in the papers and embellishments.

I used three pictures from my past vacation, matted them on color-matching patterned papers (Main kitand Paper kit) and placed them on the left side of my layout.
Then I cut out some of the white flowers from one of the patterned papers and placed them around the pictures.

From one of the Pinkfresh Studio patterned papers, I cut out a whole bunch of yellow, orange and teal circles and placed them on the matching stripes. I also punched out a few hearts and added them to the page.

I chose some of the HKC exclusive epoxy circles (Main kit), a chipboard piece from Simple Stories  (Embellishment kit) and some black HKC exclusive puffy hearts (Embellishment kit) to add to my page.
As a title, I used some of the HKC exclusive acrylic words (Embellishment kit) to write 'Happy sunshine'.

I hope you like how it turned out :)
Thank you for being here!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.