Wild Heart Mini Album

Saturday, May 26, 2018



Hi lovely friends,

I'm back with a very fun project. This month I'm working with the super cool Wild Heart collection from Crate Paper and I made a mini album.


What I noticed in the Crate Paper collections lately, is that the ephemera packs always include very big pieces. I almost never get to use those pieces in my layouts, so I really like to use them to make mini albums.


So to start I chose all the big tags and other big pieces that were included in the ephemera pack. I also cut a piece out from the cutapart patterned paper.

Then I used my new We R Memory keepers crop-a-dile eyelet puncher to punch an eyelet through every piece of paper.


There were also three frames in the ephemera pack. I used them to make shaker pockets, using sequins from Neat & Tangled.

I put all the pieces together with a ring and started decorating the album. I used photos from some of my vacations in Gran Canaria and used all the good stuff from the collection. Chipboard stickerscardstock stickerspuffy stickersepoxy paper clips and clear foil stickers.  I created three paper pearls, using papers from the 6x6 paper pad. I threaded them together and added some Maggie Holmes mini tassels to make a super cute hanging embellishment that I added to the ring.


I really love making mini albums, because it always looks fun and you get to use a lot of your embellishments.
I hope you like it too. You can watch the process video on YouTube here:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.