Meeting Cara Vincens and collab. video!

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Hey guys, 

so two weeks ago I had a very special guest at my house. Cara Vincens. Cara and I met virtually in the HipKitClub Member Forum on Facebook. Since she also lives in Luxembourg, she wrote me a message to say Hi. Last year, in October, we then met in real life at the PlannerCon in Brussels. It was real fun and we absolutely wanted to meet again.

After we saw each other again at her house in January, she came to visit two weeks ago. We decided we wanted to make a collab video, using the Pink Paislee Wild Child collection. So we did!!
And here is my layout:


I used the boy part of the collection and scrapped a picture of my boyfriend. I used the patterned papers to cut out huge letters to write my title. Then I embellished using tons of different stickers. 

I think it turned out really cool. 





I also made a planner spread in my Happy Planner. If you want to see a Plan with me and also a process video of this layout, hop over to my Youtube Channel.

Check also Cara's video!

Thank you
Bye

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.